Friday, June 3, 2011
One Busy Momma!
Oh my, where has the time gone! So I was looking at a friends blog and happened to see that the last post on my blog was 7 months ago! Really? I know friends and family have been bugging me about updating, but I did not think that it had been that long. Then after looking through my last few posts I realized that Cecilia has grown up so much since then. Sorry! I have become one busy mom. After the first few months of life with 3 children I thought I had it down. Now with Cecilia being mobile there is no time to even think. I often go to a cabinet or closet only to stand there for minutes trying to remember what I was doing. So...I'm sorry...and I will try to get you caught up on what has been going on these last few (or 7!) months!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment