Dominic loves school! I got lucky the day I decided to take a picture of him coming out of school, because he happened to be line leader that day.

As excited as he is for school, he seems just as excited to see me! It melts my heart a little!

He always has something "cool" or "great" to show me , but this is the only time he has asked me for tape to hang a project on the wall. Of course, it is a train!

When I asked him to get his train picture, he thought he needed the picture of his train set! Silly guy!

After school on this particular day, we went to the park for a picnic with friends. This is the only picture I took, but I thought it was cute how they were sharing. Emily is in back along for the ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment