Friday, June 3, 2011

Catching Up-Iowa

So today happens to be a SuperMom kind of day, when things are getting done and I'm feeling pretty good about the type of Mom I am, so I will try to get you caught up.
In the middle of October we took long weekend to visit Adam's Godparents, Aunt Minneu and Uncle Bill in North Liberty, Iowa.
We had a great time getting reacquainted with their family and playing. "Aunt Grandma" had lots in store for the boys...wheel barrow rides,

some park time
digging in the sand,
riding the gator, and children's museum, forgot my camera :(
Adam's cousins were able to spend a lot of time with us and Mike and Alyssa even came down from Minnesota. They were great hosts and we had a great time, even finding time for golfing for the guys and a winery for the ladies. Carolyn and Brandon even planned a trip to come see us in the summer. (Which since I'm so late in posting just happened last week, pics to come!)

No comments: