Monday, January 7, 2008

From the desk of Jude Kolbe...


My brother has been sick, so I decided to take over the blog for him. I know some people were getting antsy to see pictures from Christmas.
Plus, I think it is time that we see a few more pictures of ME on this blog!
See, it's not always all about Dominic!
Don't get me wrong, I do love my big brother! He has lots of things to tell me.

He is my best friend!
We had a great Christmas. It was my best Christmas ever!
Look at this cool crane I got. Now I can play trucks with Dominic in the sandbox.
And of course we were spoiled by EVERYone!

Here is one proud aunt. I told Mom that we needed to get Photo Shop. Then I wouldn't have had to post this picture twice. I could have just cut and pasted my happy face into the second pic.

No comments: