So, one morning I woke up and there was this lighted, decorated tree in my play area.

But I kinda like it! (PS-Daddy dressed me that day!)

Mr. and Mrs. Frosty are here for a visit.

Naughty or Nice?

Jude and I got to go sit on this jolly old man's lap and tell him everything we wanted for Christmas. But all I could think about were those candy canes sitting over there calling my name.
2 comments:
Wow Dominic, you look so Big and handsome!!! I hope the snowstorm isn't too bad so we can see you this weekend. Jude is growing too, your're some cute little boys...Can't wait for Christmas...Hope to see you both soon...
Love
Aunt
Tracy
My Oh My those boys are BIG! It almost looks like Jude is going to pass up Dominic at this rate! Hope we get to see you on the 29th.
Love The Crane's
Post a Comment