Here are some more pictures that I wanted to share..

of me just "monkeying" around.

I had lots of fun with Grandpa

Here is a dolphin that the Easter bunny brought. I can't wait to go to the pool and lake.

Dad says that I have to start pulling my weight around the house, so I thought I would start by helping out in the yard with my new bucket. Good thing that I don't have a lot of weight to pull!

We played and laughed all weekend.

OH, the things they put me through.

And here's Dad on his new mower. He says that as soon as it warms up he will teach me how to drive it.

It sure was bright Easter morning, good thing that bunny brought me some shades.

Now I know all about the story of Easter. Grandma read to me about Jesus in my new book.
No comments:
Post a Comment