Last Saturday we went to KC to the Burton's for Leah and Aidan and Olivia's baby shower. That means I got a little time to play with Joachim.

But I really wish he'd wear some pants. Its starting to make me uncomfortable. Just because our Dad's were close doesn't mean we are to that point yet.

Joachim had to go away with the men, but I got to stay and hang out with the ladies. Leah couldn't believe how much I had grown and I couldn't believe how much she had grown too. Supposedly, my new friend Aidan is living in there.

I got to see some people I hadn't seen since I was first born, and I met Pam and Sara for the first time.

Finally the boys came back and I got to see Ryan and Joachim one last time before we headed back.

Yuck! Mom, why are you sniffing my dirty diapers? Just kidding. She told me that it was just a melted candy bar for a silly game those crazy ladies were playing.
No comments:
Post a Comment