I've been thinking a lot lately about starting the blog back up. There are some big things coming up that I would like to document and for others to be able to see and follow along.
So, I spent about an hour trying to remember how to get on here. What email address was I using? What the heck would the password be? So much has changed since the last time I blogged. When I pulled the blog up (luckily I did still remember the NAME of the blog) I immediately started reading all the old posts and thinking what a good mom I used to be and how much I had forgotten.
Three kids went to four and then five and that fifth turns 2 in just a few weeks. Maybe now is the time to jump back on the bandwagon and write some of the things that our family has been doing. I may have missed a huge chunk of some of our growing years, but if there is one thing I have learned in my almost 34 (whoa!) years of life, it's that it is never too late to start over. So, it may be a day, a week or 5 years until my next post, but at least I have rediscovered our blog and I hope that something may come of this rediscovery for my kids' sake. One day they will be able to search the great world wide web and rediscover their childhood.
Monday, May 2, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Please, please, please, please blog more!! It gives me something to read when I don't want to clean the kitchen (which is why I'm currently desperately clicking on un-updated blog links). I get to know your family. You will have lovely memories to read over on late nights that you can't sleep. Win/Win/Win
Post a Comment