Lately the boys have been playing "car show". They get all of their matchbox, hot wheels, etc out and line them up. Today Jude even built a platform out of blocks for the cast of "Cars". I overheard them say something about needing a snack at the car show. They went to the closet where they pretended to get out some "scooby dooby's". I asked them what those were and they said "fruit snacks, like we had at Grandma and Grandpa's house." I guess they wouldn't know who Scooby Doo was.
One of these times I will be quick enough to get a picture of their car show. By the time I get my camera out all of the cars have "driven" away. They said that they were racing but it looked more like a demolition derby to me!
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment