Here is our FIRST Indians basketball game.

Of course we had to pose with the cheerleaders

Watching the boys warm up.

Enthralled by the game!

You gotta love small towns! Mike gave us each a quarter...

So we pooled our money and got some M&Ms!
We had a fun Friday night(and we got to stay up past our bedtime!)
3 comments:
Looks like you boys had fun. You'd better start practicing your bb skills or of course your stunting skills, lol, looks like those cheerleaders could use some help :) G-O GO INDIANS GO xxx
Cant wait till I get to got to your games.
Miss you both
Love
Aunt Tracy
Aw Man! Dom is so jealous. He practices basketball everyday and watches the Jayhawks as much as possible, but has never seen a live game. His Valentine chocolates actually had a basketball design on the top. I'm going to look into that Snuggie now that you have given it a good review.
For anyone interested I saw the Snuggie at Kmart yesterday, and Mom said she saw them at at Walgreens, lol. Now you don't even have to pay for shipping or wait for it to be delivered. I'm still waiting to come and visit to try it out, lol.
Aunt
Tracy
Post a Comment