Hi! I was so lucky to be able to celebrate my 2nd birthday with some very special visitors...

At first I was a little unsure.

Jude was pretty excited. But too bad Mom didn't tell him we were having company. Then maybe he would have brushed his hair!

It didnt' take me long to get acquainted with our old friends, the Kemnitz'.

Benedict and I read books together.

And climbed together.

And hid together.

Cosette came too.

She distracted the adults for us so we could jump on the furniture. (PS-We aren't doing anything wrong in the background.)

The Phelps' even came over to visit, so we go to play with Jared too.

We all had such a great time. Thanks for such a great birthday!
(If anyone is wondering why there are no birthday pictures that is because the camera battery was dead at the time, but don't worry Mom got everything on video.)
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great birthday Dominic. I can't wait until Sunday when I get to spend my whole week of vacation with you. Then we're going to celebrate your birthday again with Jude's. Grandma and Grandpa are coming for the weekend, it should be fun, can't wait to see you and Jude.
Love
Aunt Tracy
Post a Comment