Friday, May 30, 2008

Memorial Day: The Unofficial Start of Summer

We are so excited that summer is here!
( Look at that tooth. I now have 2 teeth!)
Summer to us means: 1. playing in the sandbox...
We've gotten good at sharing.

So, unfortunately we didn't get to go to Fr. Shawn's ordination, but we did get to hang out at home with Grandma and Papa.

"I wish they could stay forever" Dominic
Grandma and Jude
Papa and Dominic
Would you believe how lucky we are? When Grandma and Papa left, Grandpa and Grandma came to play!

Lounging with Grandpa (That's me, Jude. It is getting harder to tell Dominic and I apart)
...2. Playing in the ditches...
Daddy and I had so much fun splashing around.
I got a little wet.
Splash, splash, splash!

Jude and I thought this was lots of fun.

I'm getting so big. I pull up on anything I can. Toys, Dominic, whatever.
...3. Sprinklers (Whew, that's cold!)
Hey, where's the water?
Sunscreen model in the making!

And lastly, don't forget to drink lots of water to stay hydrated!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are having fun this summer. I'm excited to see you this weekend. I hope I can tell you two boys apart, you almost look like twins...
Love
Aunt
Tracy