Hi Dominic, I miss you, hope you're feeling better. Did get your Christmas tree set up? When you do you need to post some pics of you and your brother in front of it. I wish you could come this weekend, but tell your brother I can't wait to see him. Be good, and remember Santa is watching.. Love Aunt Tracy
We are a growing family of five and our house is never boring. With two toddler boys and a baby girl there is always laughter or crying. Join us on our adventures through life.
1 comment:
Hi Dominic, I miss you, hope you're feeling better. Did get your Christmas tree set up? When you do you need to post some pics of you and your brother in front of it. I wish you could come this weekend, but tell your brother I can't wait to see him. Be good, and remember Santa is watching..
Love
Aunt
Tracy
Post a Comment