...we saw the animals at the Neosho County Fair. ...and my Grandpa got this '55 Chevy that is just my size! ...hot potato, hot potato. ...vroom, vroom. I like to play with my cars in the window.
Dominic, It looks like you have been doing some fun things! I can't wait to see you on your birthday. Maybe you can entertain me with your fast cars, I am not old enough to drive cars yet! ~Aidan
We are a growing family of five and our house is never boring. With two toddler boys and a baby girl there is always laughter or crying. Join us on our adventures through life.
2 comments:
Dominic,
It looks like you have been doing some fun things! I can't wait to see you on your birthday. Maybe you can entertain me with your fast cars, I am not old enough to drive cars yet!
~Aidan
We went to a county fair, too! Isn't it fun to see all the animals. Can't wait to see you and my godparents at your birthday party!
Post a Comment