Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Roses are Red
Horses eat hay
I love my Momma so much
Happy Mother's Day

Soon, I will have a brother or sister so together we can give Momma
twice as much lovin'.


2 comments:

Liesel said...

Hey Riopels!!
Um. . .did we know about Dominic's sibling? Congratulations! We will be in Lawrence the week of Memorial Day and then Dom and I will be in Lawrence for the next 6 weeks while Eric is at training in Alabama. Hopefully we can find a time to all get together so that all of the new friends can play and the old friends can catch up :)! See you soon!

Dayle Crane said...

We can see the next Baby RIO!!!! How exciting. I can't believe Dominic is getting so big and he is going to have a sibling. We miss you guys so much! Tell Adam to Rub Momma's bellys for me. And maybe we can have a playdate...Burtons, Buschelmans, Kemnitzs, Riopels, and the Cranes????